1) Are soil microbes affected by glyphosate and over what
2) Are there data to show the effects of repeated annual applications
of glyphosate on soil, plants, microbes etc. ?
3) Are there interactions of glyphosate with other herbicides,
pesticides, fungicides, fertilizers etc. ?
4) How many plant species are developing resistance to glyphosate?
5) If some species are developing resistance to glyphosate is there
evidence that they are becoming the new weed threat as susceptible
species to glyphosate are destroyed?
6) Is there a danger to the applicator of glyphosate?
7) Have any studies indicated that there is a residual effect of
glyphosate in water, soil or plant tissues?
Please send references or comments to me on SANET or at my above
address. Thanks, Ralph Martin.
Ralph C. Martin
Plant Science Department
Nova Scotia Agricultural College
Truro, N.S., Canada