Environmental Working Group
7118 Connecticut Avenue NW --Suite 600
Washington, DC 20009
_Tap Water Blues_
The person answering the phone--not Wiles, who was not available to
talk, indicated that:
0) In response to whether this report or any part of it
would be published in the peer reviewed open literature,
I was told it had been "published" and the publication
is "Tap Water Blues."
1) the "peer reveiwers" are listed in the acknowledgments
2) the report has been passed to Elaine Koener, in Wash. D.C.,
of the EPA...or to be exact, I asked who the Project
Manager at the EPA is, and that is the name I received. I
asked for a phone number, but he didn't know it.
3) "people at other branches of the EPA have ordered
4) the _Tap Water Report_ is available only in *paper* form,
for $43 to help recover costs...which preliminarily
would make it unlikely that this could be deposited at
SunSITE for world viewing, reviewing and inspection
reanalysis...pro and con.
-- Steve Modena ab4el@Cybernetics.NET modena@SunSITE.unc.edu