I am participating as a small-group facilitator in an upcoming conference for
highschool students on Biotechnology at the end of April.
Can anyone suggest interactive learning exercises that can be conducted with
20-40 people (highschool level) on the following subjects:
1. Biotechnology: A Southern Perspective
2. Industry Regulations, Public Awareness and Action: is labelling the answer?
3. Which Seeds will You Choose? (implications of biotech for farmers and
their production decisions)
4. Conquering or Co-operating with Nature: Ethical and Economic Conundrums
5. The Future of the Food System
Thank you in advance!
Sustainable Use of Biodiversity
International Development Research Centre
250 Albert St., P.O. Box 8500, Ottawa, ON. K1G 3H9
Tel: (613) 236-6163 ext. 2266
Fax: (613) 567-7749
To Unsubscribe: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the command
"unsubscribe sanet-mg". If you receive the digest format, use the command
To Subscribe to Digest: Email email@example.com with the command
All messages to sanet-mg are archived at:
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Thu May 11 2000 - 22:02:06 EDT