Just passing along information about the Fifth
International Symposium on Society and Resource Management,
which will be held June 7-10 at CSU - Fort Collins,
Colorado. Response to the meeting has been announced to be
Thematic areas include:
1. The Role of Social Science in Ecosystem Management
2. The Role of Social Science in Sustainable Development
3. Human Dimensions in Fisheries and Wildlife Management
4. Environmental Management Partnerships
5. Social and Cultural Diversity Issues
6. Leadership and Professional Development
7. Advances in Visitor Management
8. Policy, Planning and Public Involvement
9. Environmental Attitudes, Communications, and Education
The program is supposed to be available on E-Mail soon.
(I'll try to keep you posted when I recieve an I-net
The meeting is held by IAIA (Intl. Assoc. for Impact
Assessment) @ (919) 964-2338.
For information, you should be able to call Jennifer Pate,
Symposium Coordinator, at: (303) 491-2077.