> I think the idea that there is a "toxic level" needs to be reassessed.
I agree, but I think the *dosage* should be given the greatest attention. The
word *toxic* has been thrown around indiscriminately. Everything can be toxic.
It's the dosage that is relevant. Pure water can be toxic if taken in large
-- "New Generation Cropping Systems": the cutting edge of sustainable agriculture http://www.cedarmeadowfarm.com Steve Groff Cedar Meadow Farm 679 Hilldale Rd Holtwood PA 17532 USA Ph. 717-284-5152
To Unsubscribe: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the command "unsubscribe sanet-mg". To Subscribe to Digest: Email email@example.com with the command "subscribe sanet-mg-digest".
All messages to sanet-mg are archived at: http://www.sare.org/htdocs/hypermail