What are some numbers on:
1. How much of this country's drinking water is contaminated with farm
2. How much top soil is being lost each year with conventional tillage?
3. How farmgate prices compare to a decade ago?
4. How farm input prices compare to a decade ago?
5. How much pesticides are being used now compared to 10, 25, or 50
6. What effect this is having on pests and crop damage?
7. How many small farms we are losing each year? In the past decade?
8. What economic impact do small farms have on rural communities?
Any statistics that demonstrate a need for sustainable agriculture would
greatly appreciated. Thank you.
You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail.
Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]
To Unsubscribe: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with "unsubscribe sanet-mg".
To Subscribe to Digest: Email email@example.com with the command