I think you are right. One shouldn't downplay the danger of bee and
wasp stings. I knew a guy who got stung on neck by a bald-face hornet
while camping, and rapidly died. This was apparently not an
anaphalactic reaction, but a local reaction.
According to my allergist, severe local reactions are not a good
predictor of impending susceptibility to deadly systemic shock
To Unsubscribe: Email email@example.com with "unsubscribe sanet-mg".
To Subscribe to Digest: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the command