RURAL LIVELIHOODS, EMPOWERMENT AND THE ENVIRONMENT
GOING BEYOND THE FARM BOUNDARY
will be held in
PRETORIA, SOUTH AFRICA
29 November - 4 December 1998
* Ecologically sustainable development and farming systems
* Short term farmer survival vs long term sustainability
* Empowerment through capacity building
* The institutional environment and farming systems
* Methodological issues and challenges
PRE-CONFERENCE TOURS (in the 5-10 days prior to the Symposium):
* Southern Africa 3 countries (SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe) (10 days)
* Western Cape flower, fruit and wine tour ( 5 days)
* KwaZulu-Natal integrated resource management tour ( 5 days)
* Mpumalanga (FSR-E & the Kruger Game Reserve) tour ( 5 days)
Formats for abstracts and further information for those interested
in participating or attending AFSRE 1998 can be obtained from
AFSR-E SYMPOSIUM '98, P.O.Box 411177, CRAIGHALL 2024, SOUTH AFRICA.
PHONE: +27 11 442 6111 FAX: +27 11 442 5927
N.B.ABSTRACTS IN THE APPROVED FORMAT MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 31 December
P.S. Apologies for multiple-listings !
To Unsubscribe: Email email@example.com with "unsubscribe sanet-mg".
To Subscribe to Digest: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the command