ECOLOGICAL FARMING CONFERENCE
January 22 - 25, 1997
Asilomar Conference Center
Pacific Grove, CA
The annual celebration of farmers, marketers, consumers and activists
exploring who we are, where we are, why we're growing/selling/eating
healthy food, and what we're heading towards in the future.
Conference Agenda (also at http://www.impactonline.org/csa/efc.html)
- Over 50 workshops on everything from
Alternative Agriculture to Zinc for Zucchini
- All Day Bus Tours of Organic Farms
- Speakers who are Out-stand-ing in their Fields!
- Organic Wine Tasting!
- "Cream of the Cop" Grazing Dinner
- Business Displays & Farm Equipment Show!
- Steward of Sustainable Agriculture Awards (Susties)
For registration material & information contact:
Committee for Sustainable Agriculture
406 Main Street, Suite 313
Watsonville, CA 95076
Or send email to the: email@example.com
Note: We cannot give custom responses by email.
Please include a mailing address when you email us and we
can send you registration information.