Was connected with your list via a post on Graze-L recently. Having
been subscribed and lurking for several days now, just wanted to
summarize what I've learned.
1) The United States government is evil.
2) Fidel Castro is first and foremost a humanitarian.
3) World petroleum reserves will be depleted very soon.
4) World destruction (via global warming, rampant consumption, etc.)
5) Persons working for ag companies (Monsanto) can be neatly
compartmentalized into one of two categories--evil or having "sold
out" their values.
Review of your posts has stirred vague and unsettling memories. I
recall as a child, a country boy from Mississippi, being scared
breathless by reports that world petroleum reserves would be
exhausted "momentarily" ("What will we do?", I thought). Now,
many, many years later, I hear the same reports (although I
understand that, this time, it's really, really, really true).
The overall tone of your list strikes me as that of a group of people
who are extremely dissatisfied with their environment, their country,
other humans, and their "lot in life". I sincerely wish for each of
you peace in resolving these conflicts.
As an affirmed "evil scientist", my next post shall be to unsubscribe
from this list. However, feel free to flail away at me directly via
my e-mail address. Again, peace.