I have just recently finished the WWW pages for agAccess. I would like to
get some feedback from ag-related users on how effective our Web pages are
at providing agricultural information, resources and access to
publications from our on-line book catalog. Our URL is:
agAccess will send *free* copies of our latest three books to the first 10
people who fill out and send the Email questionnaire below.
Thank you for your help and feedback!
agAccess Email Questionnaire
** Please email this completed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org **
1. Please indicate which free book you would like to receive:
(The first 10 people will receive free copies)
_______ Return to Resistance: Breeding Crops to Reduce Pesticide Dependence
_______ The Soul of Soil by Grace Gershuny & Joe Smillie
_______ The Orchard Almanac by Steve Page & Joe Smillie
Your name and shipping address: ___________________________________
2. Were you able to connect to our URL http://www.mother.com/agaccess
on the first attempt? If not, how many times did it take to
3. Is our site "user-friendly"? Were you able to find our book and
video catalog and conduct searches for specific titles? Is our
Order Form easy to use?
4. How would you rank the appearance and layout of the WWW pages?
5. Did you find our Agricultural WWW Clearinghouse useful?
6. What suggestions would you make for future changes or additions?
Thank you for your feedback! Please email this form to: email@example.com
| agAccess :: Tel: 916-756-7177 |
| 603 Fourth Street :: Fax: 916-756-7188 |
| Davis, CA 95616 :: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org |
| WWW: http://www.mother.com/agaccess |
| agAccess is dedicated to sustainable agriculture |
| through the worldwide publication and distribution |
| of high quality, practical information. |