2. No parents' groups have been organized in outrage over promotion of
roast beef to kids, such as through a "Joe Roast Beef" character.
3. Hospitals, schools, offices, etc., have not found it necessary to
restrict eating roast beef in order to protect the health and comfort of
those who are *not* eating it.
4. If eating roast beef really is harmful to one's health, at least you don't
see the beef industry sponsoring women-oriented sporting events or
cynically throwing around money in the black community in the hopes of
getting these groups to burden their health even more, to make up for
the decline in their main customer base.
5. No fires have been started by eating roast beef in bed.
6. After people eat roast beef, they don't throw the scraps on the sidewalk.